Sunday, June 12, 2011

Niagara Falls

My daughter had a swim meet in St. Catherine's this past weekend, and while there, we headed to Niagara Falls for the day with some friends.  There were TONNES of gulls in the gorge going after fish, but I didn't get any good pictures of that.  There were also a couple of birds I was unable to identify...one was brownish with a lighter coloured neck that dove under like a loon and another appeared to be pure black.  Both of these I was unable to get pictures of...they were in far less number and at a greater distance that even with cropping, I cannot make out any distinguishing marks.  Oh well.  Here are a few of bird pictures I did get...my friend was teasing me that I took so many pictures of such "rare" birds.

I love the reflection!


Blurry, but I love the "action" shot of running!

No comments:

Post a Comment